The Diversity Summer Internship Program welcomes applicants from all over the United States, including applicants from underrepresented groups and economically disadvantaged areas. DSIP is designed to assist students in preparing for graduate school and includes:
- Community or lab based research internship with a faculty mentor
- Completion of a summer research paper
- GRE workshop
- Public health and professional development seminars
- Oral and poster presentations
- Housing is provided to all interns who reside outside of local counties.
- A stipend is provided to interns who are not already funded by their schools or federal programs. (Amount varies by faculty mentor)
Students currently in their second year (or higher) from All Majors are encouraged to apply including:
- Public Health,
- Environmental Health Science,
- Health Education/Science,
- Pre-Med, and
Application Deadline: FEBRUARY 1, 2018
If you have any questions about finding summer research, or you need assistance with you application, please contact Dr. April Householder, email@example.com.