Webinar: The Well Connected Employee
In a survey of 2000 employees from many different organizations, only 20% said, “Yes, I have the network I need to get the job done.” Unconnected employees hurt your business when they fail to see the big picture, don’t’ know how to uncork bureaucratic bottlenecks, and don’t contribute to enterprise-wide results.
In this webinar, you’ll explore The 8 Networking Competencies that are needed by almost everyone, in almost every job type, at almost every level and are survival skills for The Network-Oriented Workplace (The NOW). These skills are learned over time, not overnight. And we’ll look at how to design an enterprise-wide strategy that supports the growth of employee social acumen to build the organization’s social capital and fuel future growth.
Participants Will Learn
- Why create an enterprise-wide strategy for boosting social acumen?
- 3 reasons organizations have been slow to harness the power of social capital
- What are The 8 Networking Competencies?
- 3 ways Employee Resource Group’s use networking skills to promote cross-functional, collaborative work and show their value
- 5 ways to build skill development into your leadership, mentoring, & supervisory programs
Visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1184606515617439490 to