The Library is testing a new service allowing students to reserve Study Rooms. We've set aside 6 study rooms on the 3rd floor for this pilot program. To reserve one, use this form or try the touchscreen kiosk near the 3rd floor elevators.
- Reservations are limited to 3 hours per person or group each day.
- Reservations can be made up to five days in advance.
- Although the room is a more private space, please be mindful not to disturb others.
- Clean up the room before you leave.
- Reservations containing inappropriate language may be canceled without warning.