The Department of Human Resources is excited to announce the Phase 1 launch of UMBC’s PageUp applicant tracking system. PageUp will provide electronic handling of departmental recruitment, application and hiring needs, which will streamline and improve efficiency of these processes.
When will Phase 1 begin? May 1, 2017
Which employee group will go live in Phase 1?
Nonexempt staff searches (Regular and Contingent II)
What processes are in PageUp?
• Personnel Requisition forms and all associated hiring documents;
• All approvals;
• Applications for employment of nonexempt staff;
• Hiring Departments view of nonexempt applications;
• Selection approval process;
• Offer letters to the candidates; and
• Candidates’ acceptance of the offers.
What will not be processed in Phase 1?
• Positions that have already been posted and are currently in process will continue in the standard paper process until the position is filled;
• Exempt staff positions will go live in Phase 2 - scheduled for June 1, 2017; and
• Faculty, students, graduate assistants and Contingent Is will continue to follow the current standard process.
When will training be conducted?
Initial training programs will be available for employees who expect to start recruitment in May or June. Training is highly recommended for employees who serve as HR Hiring Liaisons, Hiring Managers and Search Committee Chairs. Training sessions will be offered throughout the summer.
Visit www.umbc.edu/training for the PageUp training schedule and to register.