Put your creativity to the test and enter your team into our Condom Art Contest!
* Each team must be up to 5. Only 10 teams total will be accepted on a first come first serve basis
* Each team will receive a bag of 200 condoms to use in their art project.
To enter the contest, please contact Samantha Smith at email@example.com with your team member information.
Teams will be expected to bring their final projects to our event on Monday, April 24th from 7-9 pm in The Commons Sports Zone. Drop off by 6:45 pm. Students will have the opportunity to view all 10 projects and vote on their favorite one. Teams that come in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd will receive prizes and everyone will receive participation prizes.
1) Teams can only use the condoms given - cannot add or purchase more.
2) Teams may use additional materials like glue, tape or other adhesive, and can use cardboard or paper as well.
3) Teams cannot use paint or glitter.
4) No more than 25% of the visible portion of the project can be non-condom material.
For questions regarding the contest rules, contact Sheila Suarez at firstname.lastname@example.org
Event is sponsored by The Health Promotions office