Are You Interested In...
- Becoming more involved on campus?
- Educating your peers about sexual health, alcohol, drugs, stress, nutrition & other health
- Enhancing your public speaking skills?
- Assisting with health education/promotion events on campus?
- Meeting new people, working on a team and having fun?
If this sounds like you, then apply to become a Peer Health Educator with University Health Services!
If you are interested, please click the download link for the PDF document found on this page. All applications must be turned in to the Health Promotion Office on the ground floor of Erickson Hall opposite of UHS.
The deadline to apply is April 21, 2017! After a review of applications, qualified students will be called in for an interview. Thanks for your interest!