Come out to this GW and Rowan University Sponsored ski trip to Quebec City, Canada January 6-12, 2018! Ski, party, explore, relax, make friends, and repeat over several nights in the heart of Quebec city surrounded by historic sites, bars, restaurants, nightclubs, and shopping. Then during the day, enjoy skiing/snowboarding at 3 different ski resorts!
- Round-trip Bus Transportation from George Washington University, University of Maryland - Baltimore County, Rowan University, and Paramus, NJ
- 5 nights lodging at Le Concorde Hotel and Daily Bus Transfer to and from the ski resort
- 3-days of lift tickets to Mont Sainte-Anne, Stoneham, and Le Massif. A "non-skier" discount or a 4-day lift ticket option is also available during registration.
What are the Costs?
- Packages Start at $725 per person with 4 people in a room
- $825 per person with 3 people in a room
- $925 per person with 2 people in a room
- $1125 per person for a single room