Due DateRented materials are due back to the Bookstore before the close of business day on the last day of final exams.
Fall 2017 | Wednesday, December 20th
Materials are to be turned in at the Buyback counter on Main Street. Click here to see dates and times.
- All rentals are for one semester.
- By renting, customers are bound by the 'Rental Agreement' which may be found on the Renting page of our website.
- Textbooks must be free from any damage, including liquid stains, upon return.
- Highlighting and cribbing is acceptable as long as it is not excessive.
- Failure to return the book in acceptable condition before the due date will result in a charge to the customer's University Account for the replacement price of the book.
- Currently the replacement price is equal to the new retail purchase price minus the rental price.