1. Press Start button-> Press start up system. System should be ON at all times
2. Press Select Device to choose desired Source or input
3. At this point you should see the selected input in the Preview Monitor
4. Press SEND TO VIDEO PROJECTOR if projector was off it will now turn on
Program controls the DVD, VHS, built-in Computer, and Laptop input sound levels
Microphone controls both the wireless and podium mic levels.
Rate this Article
- Computer projection through an installed computer and through a laptop with a VGA cable and mini audio cable.
- Play DVD and VHS media
- Installed Document Camera
- Wireless and Podium Microphones