Texas A&M University is offering a 10-week Physics and Astronomy summer program funded by the National Science Foundation.
Students will receive a $5,000 stipend, as well as travel and free campus housing.
Students will be able to:
- Collaborate on a research project with faculty, graduates and other students
- Develop their communication skills through presentations and scientific papers
- Visit businesses, research institutions, and the McDonald Observatory in west Texas
- Remotely access state-of-the-art telescopes!
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Bao-An Li
- PROGRAM DATE: June 6th- August 12th, 2016
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 15th, 2016
Students who are interested in applying, please contact Janet Mcglynn at firstname.lastname@example.org
International Students who are interested in a summer research program may refer to this document: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14-Gu0u8aTdq3AplVtVuaeur0OYjRdTVdrjXWGjzP1fI/edit?rm=full#gid=0