Turning Technologies Lunch & Learn
An Overview of Product Enhancements for 2012-2013
Elizabeth (McConnell) Rees from Turning Technologies will be highlighting product enhancements included in Turning Technologies’ upcoming release - launching for the 2012-2013 Academic Year.
Some key features of this release include:
- The market’s first truly cross-platform, poll in ANY environment application (including a TurningPoint integration for Mac Office 2011).
- The ability to create and manage Participant Lists, Session Data, Reports, and Content in one central place.
- The ability to use the same data in all environments – TurningPoint and TurningPoint AnyWhere.
- Creating one install & no-install product for Mac & PC.
- Simplifying the user work-flow and user experience in all of Turning’s current applications.
- Creating a SYNC with current Learning Management System integrations which allows for easy Participant List and Session management.
Please register by Wednesday May 2.
Contact Karin Readel (email@example.com) if you have any questions.