AccessEngineering provides access to regularly updated engineering reference
informationfrom such standard resources as Perry's Handbook for Chemical Engineers and Marks' Standard Handbook for Mechanical Engineers, as well as newer resources, such as Mechatronics in Medicine.
Additional features include:
- 390+ instructional videosdemonstrating step-by-step solutions to real-world engineering problems
- Ready-to-use curriculum maps tie the most relevant content from our classic references to core engineering courses
- Personalization tools allow for the organization, highlighting and annotation of critical information
- 2900+ interactive graphs and downloadable tables make it easier to use and analyze key data
- A global engineering news feed delivers cutting-edge news across all major disciplines
On campus access requires no additional login. Off campus users must sign in first using the VPN (requires UMBC username and password).
The trial runs through December 10, 2013. Feedback on the usefulness of this
database is appreciated. Leave us a comment to let us know what you