Leadership Course Available
Sign up for a semester of learning about YOU
Consider spending some time next semester thinking about who you are and how you best work with other to make a difference in your community.
Foundations of Leadership
PSYC216 & EDUC 216 (cross-listed); Wednesdays 4:30-7 pm
Who are you?
What are your strengths?
What is your legacy at UMBC?
What do you want to do after graduation?Foundations of Leadership Development is:
- 100% focused on your development
- FOR EVERYONE. No previous knowledge, skills, or experiences required.
- “I have recommended (class) to several friends”
- “The interactions in class and activities inherently enhanced learning about the subject”
- “This was an immensely helpful and enjoyable class with a very unique style of learning the material”
- “Should be a required course if possible for all majors”
Questions? Email Virginia Byrne, Coordinator for Leadership Development & Education of the Office of Student Life, at email@example.com
Note: This semester will be offered in the spring & fall of 2015