Entrepreneur Expo: Transforming the Way We Do Business
500+ attendees at a conference both shining a light on successful entrepreneurs in Maryland and throughout our region – and imparting much needed information and tools for entrepreneurs in a not-so-familiar way.
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
BWI Airport Marriott
Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
Today’s entrepreneurs often are over-networked, over-committed and beyond over the rigid panel discussion and track approach to conferences. They do business differently and need a conference to address their needs with less run-of-the-mill formats, keynotes and chance meeting with the right contact. Today’s entrepreneur wants tools to transform his or her business model and approach to doing business!
The 2012 Entrepreneur Expo: Transforming the Way We Do Business will answer this call via an energized day featuring an array of unique programs.
Take a look at what's in store!
CLICK HERE for a peek at the full-day, but details coming soon.
- Regional TechBreakfast - Showcasing DC, MD and VA technology innovators
- Mini #FailCon - A platform to highlight entrepreneurial risk and success
- Funding - Multiple sessions on funding and more funding but with a hitch
- Dedicated Networking Periods - Targeted networking times to facilitate quality connections
- Startup Maryland Great 8 - Finalists from Pitch Across Maryland compete and to win
- Ask the Experts - This is Office Hours on steroids with a packed room of the region's TOP advisors
- PLUSmore for the beginner to advanced entrepreneur, including youth entrepreneurs!
Sponsor and Exhibitor opportunities are available. Exhibit Space includes 6 ft. skirted table, 2 chairs (power and other amenities are additional charges and coordinated separately).
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.