Legg Mason in downtown Baltimore JUST POSTED an internship that is PAIDto work part-time this spring and full-time this summer
If interested, please apply via UMBCworks ASAP- position 9255889
APPLY TODAY via UMBCworks!
Don't have an approved resume on UMBCworks, call the Shriver Center at 410-455-2493 for an appointment.
Directions on how to add your resume on UMBCworks can be found at:
Questions, contact Christine Routzahn at The Shriver Center at email@example.com
As a leading global asset management firm, Legg Mason
offers rewarding career opportunities for individuals who share our passion for
investing, and our commitment to putting clients first in everything we do.
Whether you have industry experience and are seeking new challenges or are just
beginning your career, we invite you to explore the many advantages of joining
our global team.
With a presence in every major financial center across the globe, we are always looking for exceptional professionals who want to shape a rewarding career through intellectual curiosity, leadership and collaboration. If you're passionate about the investment business and about building your future with one of the industry's premier firms, consider the many opportunities at Legg Mason today.
Our Human Resources Team is currently seeking a part-time, paid spring Intern. This position is based in our World Headquarters in Baltimore, MD.
- Coordinate two newly launched leadership training programs while developing tools and processes
- Create survey tools and administer and analyze results
- Recommend and coordinate supplemental curriculum process
- Compile and analyze training data
- Participate in the process of selecting talent for the class of 2014
- Final deliverable is a summary document of suggested changes/enhancements to the programs for 2014
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
· Junior, Senior, or Grad Student majoring in Human Resources or Organizational Development (OD)
· Highly organized and professional
· Excellent computer skills with MS Office proficiency
· Superior verbal and written communication skills
· Must be able to commute to the Downtown Baltimore office several times per week