The Career Services Center hours are Monday - Friday 8:30 am – 5 pm and Tuesdays until 7 pm. We are located in Math/Psychology Room 212. There will also be extended hours to accommodate students who cannot meet during regular walk-in times (Monday-Friday 2-4pm).
Extended hours begin Tuesday, October 1 and are Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6-8pm in the Albin O. Kuhn Library atrium.
Be sure to bring a copy of your resume for review.
Friday and Saturday, January 10-11, 2014
- For freshman to graduate students and alumni
- Identify what you are good at and what you love to do
- Learn to articulate your worth to an employer
- Learn to make contacts whenever you may want them
- Succeed in interviews
- Work with a support team to increase self-confidence
- Ultimately by learning more about yourself through this process, you open up new opportunities